Monday 13 January 2014

ABSTRACT TDR

That women was Teano
The research project consists of an introductory part about how I can do that research; a part with the analysis of every women; a part with all the works of that women’s and finally a conclusions where the most frequent characters and the positive and negative connotations given to them are collected.
When I started this research project my main objective was to know about the mathematician’s women and his works. On the other hand, I realised that I couldn't do this, without a specific glossary. So, that was another important reason of my research project.
Perhaps, the most important problem that I found when I was doing my research project was the poor information that was on the net, due to the extinction of that women’s.
All the specific and technical words of this presentation are about the works of that women’s, all are specific, so I explained at the end of the page in the entire research project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment