Thursday 8 May 2014

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?


I saw that film a few of weeks ago. That film, I think it's the most interesting I watch all my life, it's my favorite.
That film starts with a woman in a bed with a man. The girl saw in a piece of news that the number of the men you sleep to the medium it's 20 boys. The girl it's scared, because she go with 19 boys. And that night she go out and get drunk. The next morning, she wakes up with another boy, so that's 20 boys. Then, his neighbor search all of the boyfriends she had already in the last years for don't pass the number.
Finally, she falls in love with the neighbor and one of the ex call him and say that she doesn't pass of 20, because she doesn't sleep with him.
That film, it's so good, it's comedy and romantic film. It's a film for enjoying the afternoon with your friends, not with your parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment